Dinner with friends
I was soooo excited to see my old friend Fah from Thailand! She was recently in NH to speak with churches regarding her ministry work with Garden of Hope in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Friends of mine run that organization and sent her to America to share their ministry. I met her and her friend for dinner in NH - asian flair of course, and then for candlepin bowling! Her friend had never bowled before - it was so funny!! :) I got to speak Thai with her (I can't believe I remembered so much!?) and got lots of hugs. She is an amazing women who also helped me out with the street kids ministry I did in Thailand. She has such a gift for working with people. She is so compassionate and intelligent and hard working. It was so fun to spend time with her. **Please pray for their ministry - doing outreach with sex workers and street children in the same areas that I volunteered in.


They were a little nervous at first! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home