Trafficjammy

Entering the world of "Just Jenn"! :) Enjoy the read...this is the journey to Thailand!

16 July 2007

Chiang Mai Zoo

In May before I left Thailand, I finally got to go the CM Zoo! I heard it was nice, so I went with 2 coworkers of mine. It was fun - the animals were all pretty close enough to touch...well, except for the real tigers! :)


Enjoy the pics:


These kids were hysterical with the giraffe!


I just think Ostrich's are so cool and so creepy at the same time...


I have always loved the look of Peacocks


This guy was hungry - he kept opening his mouth to catch fruit from the crowd!



I couldn't wait to see the "World's Largest Panda"...what a letdown!?


I always love the Monkeys - this one I named "Spike"!

A lazy Lion sleeping in one weird position!




I thought this was a funny sign for the Koala's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home