Trafficjammy

Entering the world of "Just Jenn"! :) Enjoy the read...this is the journey to Thailand!

29 May 2007

I haven't forgotten you!

Dear friends,

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been posting in over 2 months. I'm a very bad blogger. I was getting so good at keeping it up to date, but life took over for a bit. I want you to know that I am trying to piece the last few events of my life together for you to view soon!

I lost my job at the end of March, went on vacation around SE Asia for a few weeks, and then decided to move back to the States indefinately. I really felt that I was to stay in Thailand longer - I had made a life there and loved the people deeply. However, my Visa expired and I couldn't find a paid job in the area.... It was very difficult for me, but I also felt that since the doors were closing and the need to be at home seemed to be pressing on me, I am at peace with knowing that God is in control - not me! :)

I can't explain it all - I haven't even really processed it, but I am excited to be back in the States and visit with family and friends. I know there will always be a home for me in the States AND in Thailand.

Talk more soon - love, jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home