Trafficjammy

Entering the world of "Just Jenn"! :) Enjoy the read...this is the journey to Thailand!

05 February 2007

IPOD Shuffle Experiment...

I got this from my friends blog (thank you Girl!), and it was so funny when she did, that I tried it! I'm NOT superstitious or anything, but this is CRAZY fun and a tad creepy!

IPOD Shuffle Experiment:
The Rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING!

1. How does the world see you?
"Take on Me” – Ah Ha ('Take me on...!' awesome!) :)

2. Will I have a happy life?
"Karmacamelion” – Culture Club ('Red, Gold, and Green…Red, Gold, and Green!')

3. What do my friends really think of me?
"Sexy Ladies” – Justin Timberlake (Hahaha -Where else, but on the dance floor wit my girls!)

4. How can I make myself happy?
"Get Right” – J Lo (That’s RIGHT!)

5. What should I do with my life?
"Refine Me” – Jennifer Knapp (Classic…and complete in the Father’s hands!)

6. Will I ever have children?
"Fell in Love with a Boy” – Joss Stone (Thank God, I thought I might cry if it was any different…like “Bye Bye Bye”!?)

7. What is some good advice for me?
"Living on a Prayer” – Bon Jovi (Could this be any sweeter?!) :)

8. How will I be remembered?
"Hotel California” – Eagles (Not real thrilled with this one however…maybe it is in reference to the girls I work with and the situations here in Thailand that I work in – yeah, good rationale!)

9. What is my signature dancing song?
“When Doves Cry” – Prince (Can’t complain with that! I'm sure it would something 80's!)

10. What do I think my current theme song is?
"He’ll be Back” – Jennifer Lopez (That’s just pathetic…I’m stronger than that, right?! What's funnier, is that it used to be "The Jeffersons"...what does that say about me?!) hahaha

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Country Song” – Brian Webb (Even more depressing…’love is surely blind…been out of sight for awhile now, but you ain’t been off my mind’) augghh! :(

12. What song will play at my funeral?
"Step Into My World” – Jennifer Lopez (Ok, a lot of Jlo – but she was my recent guilty pleasure purchase! And I think this song title is pretty darn fitting!)

13. What type of men/women do you like?
Men: "Damn Girl” – Justin! (Ok, a lot more of JT…I like to jam to his beats! This is a funny song title of choice too – you have to admit!?)
Women: "Losing My Way” – Justin…(2 in a row!?) Now this is beyond lame – this song is about ‘Bob’, who dropped out of school and got addicted to crack!!??? Then he isn’t around for his daughter later in life – awful!!??) :(

14. What is my day going to be like?
"El Shaddai” – Amy Grant (That’s beautiful – my day is redeemed!) Thank You, Lord!

It's nice to know I have a little bit o' dance, 8o's, christian, folk, soul, and classic rock in the mixture of my life! Try it - it's pretty funny!

Peace out.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Girl said...

Yup...we all TOTALLY think you are one 'sexy lady'!!

PS - get anything blue in the mail with a lobster on it lately??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home