Trafficjammy

Entering the world of "Just Jenn"! :) Enjoy the read...this is the journey to Thailand!

05 February 2007

I'm still here!



Hello friends! Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. I've just been getting tired typing with a sprained wrist and broken collarbone! As you can see, it's not as bad as it sounds - just taking awhile to heal completely. My great friend and co-worker has been taking care of me for the past month...staying at my house to help me get in and out of my annoyingly tight and ugly shoulder contraption (or as my boss likes to call it: my manzirre!), and humbly driving my immobile butt around town everyday! She is the best!! :) I feel so blessed. Being "Kon dio" (alone) does not work when you are injured, I must dependently say....

Anyways, all is well. I am recovering and feeling good - back to the busyness of my life. My dad is on his way this week to visit for 2 weeks...full steam ahead! :) I'll leave you with some cute pics of my street kids, as I got back on the street. They miss jumping all over me when we play...but let me tell you, they LOVE the camera! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home