Trafficjammy

Entering the world of "Just Jenn"! :) Enjoy the read...this is the journey to Thailand!

23 December 2005

I'm Back!

Hello friends and family! How is everyone? It has been a long time since I've written - I got outta the habit for a bit! (sorry!) I promise I will be better while I'm in Thailand - it will be my main form of group communication! :)

I am in my apartment packing up the car, as I write, to go home to CT for the holidays! It was bittersweet leaving my job...i just loved my co-workers and clients! And i celebrated a milestone along the way - my 30th Birthday!! WHOOHOO! :) what a blast that was - i have such great friends! It has been hard, though, leaving my 2 amazing roommates, Tammie and Almaz - we have cultivated great friendships and i love them so much! :) But, I am also excited to have some quality time with family and friends and hopefully get some rest!

I leave for Thailand January 3rd - i can't believe it's here already! It has been such an amazing journey already. The fundraising process and informing people of the work I'll be doing has been eye opening and fruitful! Thank you for your interest!! I will write more later - but wanted to update because I emailed everyone my address!! :) Have a wonderful holiday season and fabulous new year!! love you, jenn

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Girl said...

Jenn!!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!!

Horrible excuses all over the place...sickness...a bum bum...travel madness...

I'm putting you on my blog list.

TRAVEL SAFELY!!!

--girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home